Gerrards Hair & Style is a friendly salon situated not far from Yeovil town centre in Preston Grove, the busy salon is well known for delivering a professional and award winning service.
Gerrards Hair & Style were the first salon in Yeovil to win Yeovil’s “best hair salon” business awards and Caroline Gerrard has picked up many awards over the last 15 years of competing in national hairdressing competitions which are organized by the national hairdressing federation.
Caroline was selected to represent Great Britain for the world Championships 2011 and is a member of the men’s GB team and also holds the title for British Fashion Hairdresser of the year 2011.
She has had major success in competitions in London, Newcastle, Blackpool, Coventry, Weston Super-Mare, Bournemouth and many more places throughout the UK.
In addition she has won the South West ladies and men’s hairdressing championships 3 times, South of England fashion champion 2007 and men’s British trend champion 2007, she has also won other awards throughout 2008 and most recently winning first place for ladies fashion cut and blow dry in Blackpool, March 2009.
Caroline has also trained current and past members of the Gerrards Hair & Style team to help them further their careers in hairdressing and also successfully win awards themselves.
How you can benefit from visiting Gerrards Hair:
- Professional and passionate stylists
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Specialists in colour and up to date cutting techniques
- Good traditional hairdressing.
- Good quality range of “in salon” schwarzkopf products and offering a wide range of schwarzkopf retail products for you to continue the care and look after your hair at home.
- The best Beauty treatment Prices in town
- Fantastic Spray Tan at JUST £20